Resources for Victims of Crime
Ford County Victim Services Resource List
Salvation Army Thrift Store
- 1100 Ave E, Dodge City, KS 67801
Adult & Children clothing, household items, emergency assistance, utility assistance (must have income & will assist once a year), rental assistance, vouchers for clothing & household items at thrift store, food bank (5 items per year).
- 1012 1st Ave, Dodge City, KS 67801
Emergency shelter: shelter for up to 3 days, if client has a job it will be on a day to day basis, doors close at 9:00PM, families welcome. Food Pantry: Monday- Friday 2:00PM – 4:00PM.
First Presbyterian Church, Friendship Feast
- 803 Central St., Dodge City, KS 67801
Provides cooked meals Monday- Friday from 11:30AM – 12:45PM
United Methodist Mexican American Ministries/ Dodge City Care Ministries
- 1700 Ave. F, Dodge City, KS 67801
Provides food and clothing Monday- Friday from 8:30AM – 3:30PM
North Hi Rise
- 407 E. Bend, Dodge City, KS 67801
- Section 8 housing
- 100 Gunsmoke #67, Dodge City Kansas 67801
Provides community based advocacy, emergency shelter, 24 hour hotline, assists with PFA/ PFS, safety plans.
Kansas legal Services, INC
- 100 Military St. #101, Dodge City, KS 67801
Assistance with PFA/ PFS, income based legal services
Ford County Health Department
- 106 E. Spruce St., Dodge City, KS 67801
WIC program: nutrition for children, mothers, and expecting mothers, prenatal care, breastfeeding support, vaccinations, healthcare, information.
Compass Behavioral Health
- 2101 WS Hwy 50 Bypass, Dodge City, KS 67801
Mental health wellness
La Raza Community Services
- 212 Gunsmoke St., Dodge City, KS 67801
- Legal Services for income tax, divorces, immigration papers, translations.
Catholic Charities of Southwest Kansas
- 906 Central Ave., Dodge City KS 67801
- Free services for pregnancy, counseling, teen mothers, marriage counseling, addiction services, and teen mothers.
- 401 Edgemore St., Dodge City KS 67801
- Provides services for adults and children with mental and physical disabilities.
Meadowlark House Child Advocacy Center
- 1405 Ave. A., Dodge City KS 67801
Provides advocacy, forensic interview, multidisciplinary team, referral services, and medical services for children.
Department of Children and Families
- 1509 Ave P, Dodge City KS 67801
TANF, food stamps, LEAP, Medicaid, child care assistance
Crime Victims Compensation
Compensation for loss of earnings and out-of-pocket medical expenses as a direct result of the incident.