911 / Communications
The Ford County 9-1-1 Emergency Communications Center is a service organization for the benefit of all citizens of Ford County. We provide 911 emergency dispatching for Ford County and Dodge City.
Mission StatementFord County Emergency Communications Dispatchers are dedicated to provide prompt, effective, and courteous service with integrity and empathy for the citizens, First Responders, and surrounding jurisdictions. By doing this, we help save lives with Pre-Arrival Medical Instructions and by timely dispatch of appropriate resources. We are committed to protecting citizen's property, preserving life, and supporting callers in their time of need. We are committed to ensuring consistent, fair and equal levels of service to all people in need of assistance.
VisionFord County Communications believes that the future lies in education, innovative application of appropriate technology, fostering community relationships, and creative problem solving, to be at the forefront of public safety communications.
- Accountability - Taking responsibility within the center to promote effective communications, professional growth, and a team-based work environment.
- Dedication - Selfless devotion by proactively meeting the needs of our citizens, co-workers, and the personnel we serve.
- Innovation - Utilizing creative thinking while constantly seeking opportunities to learn, further the goals of our personnel, evaluate technological solutions, and implement new technologies where appropriate.
- Integrity - To adhere to the highest moral and ethical standards in all we do.
- Teamwork - Cohesively working together to achieve common goals for the betterment of the individuals we serve and the employee's future.